The Winter 2012 edition of Boston Restaurant Week is just a few days away. Take a peek at what’s on the menu at Chez Henri:
- Ceviche Mixta with Ahi Amarillo and plantain chips
- Croquettes de Jamon with Escabeche of Winter vegetables
- Chicken Fried Quail w/ a Buttermilk-Ancho dressing and Butter lettuce
- Confit de Canard with apricot conserve and bitter greens
- Navarin of Lamb “Printanier” with Petite Pois, Root Vegetables and New Potatoes
- New England Bay Scallops with “Lobster Americain” potato and arugula salad and spring onions
- Steak hâché poêlé (hamburger) with an organic basted egg, green peppercorn sauce and haricot verts
- Flounder with Salsify, Green Garlic and Saffron cream, Flageolets and Serrano Ham
- Choose from our menu
Never joined us for Restaurant Week before? Here’s how it works. Chez Henri opens at 5:30 p.m., so Sunday 3/18 through Friday 3/30 we’ll be offering a 3-course dinner for $33.12 (from the delicious menu above.) We’re already taking reservations for this special event, so give us a call at 617-354-8980 or reserve a spot on OpenTable now to ensure you don’t miss out!
Note: If you have one of our awesome Gilt City vouchers, make sure to hang on to it for another visit – Gilt vouchers are not valid during Restaurant Week.
We look forward to seeing you! In the meantime, follow @ChezHenri on Twitter for more awesome news, specials and even the chance to win in one of our fun Twitter contests.